Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adventureland is one of the themed lands at Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. The Adventureland here is divided into two main-sub areas, one being the Arabian Village and the other being the Caribbean Plaza, which is home to Pirates of the Caribbean. The original Polynesian motif is still visible with the prominence of jungle surrounding the Swiss Family Treehouse and Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room. The 1930s adventurer/explorer vibe is clear with the background music heard over loud projecting speakers recently installed throughout Adventureland with a different vibe than that of Disneyland's, but with a similar Big Band music and witty announcements. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is unique to this version of Adventureland.
Attractions and Entertainment
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- A Pirate's Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Jungle Cruise
- Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
- The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management) (1998-2011)
- Tinker Bell's Magical Nook at Adventure Veranda (2010-2014)
- Agrabah Bazaar
- Island Supply
- Pirate's Bazaar