Acer is one of the two tertiary antagonists in Cars 2.
Acer has always felt like an outcast in the car world. The beat-up green AMC Pacer joined forces with his fellow “lemon” cars as henchmen for the devious Professor Z, whose clandestine mission is to wreak havoc at the highly visible World Grand Prix. Acer must hunt down the American and British secret agents who have stolen crucial information about Professor Z’s underhanded plot—his primary target just happens to be Mater, who has been mistaken for a spy. Acer tries very hard to be a tough guy, but he is over-eager compared to his no-nonsense partner Grem.
Near the end of the film, he and Grem were beaten up by the cars from the "Ye Left Turn Inn".
- Top Speed: 99 mph
- Zero – 60 mph: 16 seconds
- Engine Type: 232 c.i straight 6 with two-barrel carburetor
- Horsepower: 120
- Acer is modeled as a 1975 AMC Pacer car.
- His license plate is FSHBWL, a reference to "fish bowl", the nickname that was given to AMC Pacer.
- Among other inscriptions, Acer's tires read "Road Hug - Rack And Minion".
- His VIN number is A58667A372159.
- He, along with Grem, are the first bad guys to be seen in Cars 2.
- There is a costume of him on the World of Cars Online, which you can get from Ramone's House of Body Art.
- He along with other lemons often tend to use an angry faces except Miles Axelrod, thus symbols are of a villain expression.
Weaponry and GadgetsEdit
Deployable machine guns: Acer used a machine gun in the airport very briefly, but it turns out Acer has two machine guns, one in the right, the another in the left. In the film, he uses the right machine gun in the Airport Escape, and the unexpected left one in London's streets to get Mater.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 ‘Cars 2′ Character Stats, New Tokyo Party Clip and New Still as Sophia Loren Joins International Cast