Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Abraham Aguilar is a Spanish voice actor, known for dubbing the voices of characters, such as Krusty the Clown from the The Simpsons and Bender from Futurama.
Spanish dubbed Disney characters
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (speaking voice and singing voice in "Hail Doofania"; "Oil on Candace"; "My Sweet Ride"; "Does this Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?"; "It's About Time" and the short jingle in "A Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas", only the short jingle)- Phineas and Ferb
- Dan Povenmire in Phineas and Ferb episodes "Tri-Stone Area" and "Backyard Hodge Podge"
- Troll - Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- Donner, crazy dragon and Ostrich - House of Mouse
- Mortimer Mouse
- Broadway, Hollywood and Vinnie - Gargoyles
- Agent Speckles - G-Force
- Lyle - The Fox and the Hound 2
- Nigel - The Wild
- Cancellor Tootie-Tootie - Wizards of Waverly Place
- Mo's Father - Lemonade Mouth
- Hans Rotwood
- Tuke in Brother Bear 2
- Hugo in The Legend of Tarzan
- Genie in Kingdom Hearts II
- Oaken in Frozen and Frozen Fever
- Dr. Finkle in Space Buddies
- The Schnauzer in "The Search of Santa Paws
- Phil McNichel in Jessie