A Boy Called Nuthin' is a 1967 telefilm produced by Walt Disney Productions. It was originally broadcast on NBC as a two-part episode on Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color on December 10, and December 17, 1967. The telefilm was directed by Norman Tokar.
In 1900, Richie left the city of Chicago and moved to Big Sun, a small town in the west, with his uncle Lester. It soon becomes clear that the country life is far from idyllic as he had imagined.
- Ron Howard ... Richie 'Nuthin Caldwell
- Richard Bakalyan ... Shortie
- Donna Butterworth ... Laura-Kate Brackney
- Rafael Campos ... Peewee
- John Carroll ... Sagebrush
- Mary LaRoche ... Carrie Brackney
- Sara Seegar ... Mrs. Wampler
- Mickey Shaughnessy ... Sheriff Hoop
- Forrest Tucker ... Turkeyneck