The 2013 Walt Disney World Pro Soccer Classic was the fourth edition of the Walt Disney World Pro Soccer Classic, a pre-season exhibition tournament held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Two of the tournament participants were announced on October 4, 2012, as well as the dates of the competition. A total of six Major League Soccer teams participated.
The defending champions were the Vancouver Whitecaps FC. The club did not participate in the 2013 tournament. The Houston Dynamo and FC Dallas did not be compete for the first time since the competition's inception in 2010. Toronto is the last original team.
The tournament was won by the Montreal Impact, who defeated the Colombus Crew by a 1–0 score line.
The following eight clubs competed in the tournament:
- Columbus Crew from Major League Soccer (1st appearance)
- D.C. United from Major League Soccer, 2012 MLS Eastern Conference runners-up (1st appearance)
- Montreal Impact from Major League Soccer (2nd appearance)
- Orlando City from USL Pro, 2012 USL Pro Commissioner's Cup winners (3rd appearance)
- Philadelphia Union from Major League Soccer (1st appearance)
- Sporting Kansas City from Major League Soccer, 2012 US Open Cup champions (2nd appearance)
- Tampa Bay Rowdies from North American Soccer League, 2012 NASL Champions (1st appearance)
- Toronto FC from Major League Soccer, 2012 Canadian Championship champions (4th appearance)
On December 14, 2012, the schedule was released.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at 2013 Walt Disney World Pro Soccer Classic. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|