|January 10||The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (Hollywood Pictures)|
|February 7||Medicine Man (Hollywood Pictures)|
|February 14||The Great Mouse Detective is reissued to theaters as The Adventures of the Great Mouse Detective.|
|March 6||Blame It on the Bellboy (Hollywood Pictures)|
|March 20||Noises Off (Touchstone Pictures)|
|May 29||Sister Act (Touchstone Pictures)|
|June 26||Pinocchio (re-issue)|
|July 17||Honey, I Blew Up the Kid|
|August 7||3 Ninjas (Touchstone Pictures)|
|August 21||The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag (Touchstone Pictures)|
|September 11||Crossing the Bridge (Touchstone Pictures)|
|September 18||Captain Ron (Touchstone Pictures)|
|October 2||The Mighty Ducks|
|November 25||Aladdin is released to universal acclaim and is a huge financial success.|
|December 11||The Muppet Christmas Carol|
|July 17||Off His Rockers is released alongside Honey, I Blew Up the Kid.|
|August 7||Pedal to the Metal is released alongside 3 Ninjas.|
- September 5 - Goof Troop premieres in syndication.
- September 19 - The Little Mermaid and Raw Toonage premiere on CBS.
- December 12 - Darkwing Duck airs its final episode.
- December 20 - The Muppets perform It Feels Like Christmas and Kermit and Miss Piggy do a sketch with Bob Newhart in the TV special Holiday Greetings from The Ed Sullivan Show on CBS.
- January 7 - Voyage of the Little Mermaid opens at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- January 23 - The Eagle Pines Golf Course at the Bonnet Creek Golf Club opens in Walt Disney World.
- April 12 - Euro Disneyland (later renamed Disneyland Paris) opens.
- May 13 - Fantasmic! debuts at Disneyland.
- October 1 - Splash Mountain opens at Tokyo Disneyland.
- October 2 - Splash Mountain opens at Magic Kingdom.
- December 20 - Holiday Greetings from The Ed Sullivan Show opens at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- TaleSpin for the Sega Genesis and Game Gear.
- Land of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse for the Sega Master System and Game Gear.
- Darkwing Duck for the NES.
- World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck for the Sega Genesis.
- Stunt Island
- December - The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse for the Super NES.
- February 10 - Jordan Maron (actor, commentator and minor musician)
- February 17 - Meaghan Jette Martin (actress and singer)
- March 13 - Kaya Scodelario (actress)
- March 17 - John Boyega (British actor)
- March 25 - Elizabeth Lail (actress)
- April 10 - Daisy Ridley (actress)
- April 18 - Chloe Bennet (actress and singer)
- April 24 - Doc Shaw (actor, singer, and rapper)
- May 4 - Grace Phipps (actress and singer)
- May 7 - Alexander Ludwig (actor)
- May 18 - Spencer Breslin (actor)
- May 21 - Olivia Olson (voice actress)
- June 14 - Daryl Sabara (actor)
- June 26 - Jennette McCurdy (acteress and singer-songwriter)
- June 30 - Holliston Coleman
- July 22 - Selena Gomez (actress and singer)
- July 28 - Spencer Boldman (actor)
- August 4 - Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse (actors)
- August 20 - Demi Lovato (actress and singer)
- September 16 - Nick Jonas (singer)
- October 12 - Josh Hutcherson (actor)
- October 15 - Vincent Martella (voice actor)
- October 20 - Jackson Weaver (broadcaster and voice actor)
- November 23 - Miley Cyrus (actress and singer)
- November 28 - Adam Hicks (actor, rapper, singer-songwriter)
- December 11 - Tiffany Alvord (singer and songwriter)
- December 18 - Bridgit Mendler (actress and singer)
- January - Andy Ho (English actor)
- January 7 - Richard Hunt (Muppet performer)
- January 9 - Claude Coats (Imagineer and background artist)
- January 23 - Ian Wolfe (actor)
- January 23 - Freddie Bartholomew (actor)
- February 4 - John Dehner (animator and actor)
- February 9 - Jack Kinney (animator, director and producer)
- March 4 - Art Babbitt (creator of Goofy)
- March 14 - Alan Dinehart (voice director, dialogue director voice actor, producer, writer, director and recording director)
- March 24 - Campbell Grant (animator and story director)
- March 25 - Andres Bossard (Mummenschanz member)
- March 25 - Nancy Walker (actress and comedienne)
- May 24 - Joan Sanderson (English television and stage actress)
- June 3 - Robert Morley (actor)
- June 7 - Bob Sweeney (actor, director and producer of radio, television and film)
- July 17 - Larry Roberts (actor)
- July 18 - Rudolf Ising (animator)
- August - Charles A. Nichols (animator and film director)
- August 29 - Mary Norton (author)
- September 12 - Anthony Perkins (actor)
- September 25 - Leslie Denison (actor)
- October 25 - Roger Miller (songwriter, singer and musician)
- November 10 - Chuck Connors (actor, writer and athlete)
- November 22 - Sterling Holloway (voice actor)
- December 9 - Vincent Gardenia (Italian-American stage, film and television actor)
- December 11 - Michael Robbins (comedy actor)
- January 23 - Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
- February 6 - The Rocketeer, A Day at Disneyland with Fantasmic! from Disneyland
- February 27 - TaleSpin (4 VHS), The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (3 VHS), Frankenweenie (Short)
- April 10 - One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- June 19 - Walt Disney Cartoon Classics Special Edition: Fun on the Job!, The Goofy World of Sports, and Happy Summer Days
- July 17 - The Great Mouse Detective and Darby O`Gill and the Little People, Swiss Family Robinson
- September 18 - So Dear to My Heart and The Rescuers
- October 9 - Newsies
- October 30 - Beauty and the Beast, and The Absent-Minded Professor, The Sword and the Rose, Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier, and Pollyanna
- November 20 - Sister Act
- After 9 years, The Goofy World of Sports was the last video in the Walt Disney Cartoon Classics VHS series.
- September 19 - Bonkers D. Bobcat
- November 25 - Aladdin, Abu, Princess Jasmine, Genie, Sultan, Jafar, Iago, Carpet, Rajah, Razoul, Cave of Wonders, Peddler, Two Hungry Children, Prince Achmed, Harem Girls, Gazeem