- January 7 - The Mystery in Dracula's Castle, part one.
- January 14 - The Mystery in Dracula's Castle, part two.
- March 4 - Chester, Yesterday's Horse.
- March 11 - The Little Shepherd Dog of Catalina
- March 18 - The Boy and the Bronc Buster, part one.
- March 25 - The Boy and the Bronc Buster, part two.
- April 1 - Call It Courage
- September 30 - Fire on Kelly Mountain
- October 7 - Mustang!
- October 23 - Walt Disney: A Golden Anniversary Salute
- December 16 - The Proud Bird from Shanghai
Theme park happenings
- January 30 - Paige Moss (actress)
- January 31 - Portia de Rossi (actress, model and philanthropist)
- February 12 - Tara Strong (actress, voice actress, and singer)
- February 15 - Alex Borstein (actress and voice actress)
- March 1 - Jack Davenport (actor)
- March 13 - Ólafur Darri Ólafsson (Edda Award-winning Icelandic-American actor, producer, and screenwriter)
- March 24 - Jim Parsons (television and film actor)
- April 2 - Roselyn Sánchez (actress, producer, writer, singer-songwriter, and model)
- April 8 - Emma Caulfield (actress)
- April 13 - Bokeem Woodbine (actor)
- April 14 - Adrien Brody (actor)
- April 28 - Melissa Fahn (voice/stage actress and singer)
- May 16 - Tori Spelling (actress and author)
- May 21 - Paolo Montalban (actor and singer)
- May 27 - Jack McBrayer (voice actor and comedian)
- June 2 - Kevin Feige (film producer, president of Marvel Studios)
- June 13 - Ogie Banks (voice actor)
- June 15 - Neil Patrick Harris (actor)
- June 21 - Juliette Lewis (actress and singer)
- July 24 - Jamie Denbo (actress and comedian)
- August 3 - Stephen Graham (actor)
- August 9 - Kevin McKidd (actor)
- August 18 - Ahmed Best (actor)
- August 23 - Joey Cramer (actor)
- August 24 - Grey DeLisle (voice actress), Barret Oliver (actor and photographer) and Dave Chappelle (comedian, screenwriter, television-film producer, actor, and artist)
- September 5 - Rose McGowan (actress)
- September 12 - Paul Walker (actor)
- September 18 - James Marsden (actor and singer)
- September 29 - Brad Kane (singer)
- October 1 - Christian Borle (actor)
- October 3 - Neve Campbell (voice actress) and Lena Headey (actress)
- October 6 - Ioan Gruffudd (actor)
- October 10 - Mario Lopez (actor and television host)
- October 26 - Seth MacFarlane (actor, voice actor, animator, screenwriter, comedian, producer, director, and singer)
- November 8 - Sam Levine (writer and storyboard artist)
- November 21 - Gina Tuttle (actress and voice actor)
- November 27 - Tadanobu Asano (actor) and Sharlto Copley (South African producer, actor, and director)
- December 3 - Bruno Campos (voice actor)
- December 4 - Tyra Banks (model and media personality)
- December 7 - Carrie Kei Heim (child actress, later attorney)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.