Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The year 1965 (MCMLXV) started on a Friday.
- January 28 - Those Calloways
- June 9 - Cinderella (re-release)
- August 18 - The Monkey's Uncle
- December 2 - That Darn Cat!
- Disneyland celebrates its 10th anniversary.
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln opens on July 18 in honor of Disneyland's 10th anniversary.
- Disney News Magazine publishes its first issue.
- Juan Perucho (Spanish dub voice actor)
- Geefwee Boedoe (Illustrator and animator)
- January 9 - Joely Richardson (actress)
- January 10 - Butch Hartman (animator)
- January 27 - Alan Cumming (actor, director, producer, writer)
- February 4 - Julianne Buescher (film, television, radio and stage actress)
- February 7 - Chris Rock (actor)
- February 9 - Keith Wickham (voice actor, comedian, and screenwriter)
- February 23 - Kristin Davis (actress)
- March 9 - Mike Pollock (voice actor)
- March 19 - Jeff Pidgeon (voice actor, writer and animator)
- March 25 - Sarah Jessica Parker (actress and producer)
- April 4 - Robert Downey, Jr. (actor)
- April 16 - Jon Cryer (actor, writer, screenwriter, film director and film producer)
- April 26 - Kevin James (actor, comedian, writer and producer)
- April 30 - Adrian Pasdar (actor and film director)
- May 10 - Linda Evangelista (model)
- May 23 - Kappei Yamaguchi (Japanese voice actor and actor)
- May 24 - John C. Reilly (voice actor and comedian)
- May 31 - Brooke Shields (actress and Model)
- June 19 - Sean Marshall (actor)
- June 30 - José Mota (actor and comedian)
- July 16 - Sherri Stoner (actress, model and writer)
- July 26 - Jeremy Piven (actor and producer)
- August 10 - Claudia Christian (actress)
- September 3 - Charlie Sheen (actor) and Costas Mandylor (actor)
- October 14 - Steve Coogan (actor, comedian, writer, impressionist and producer)
- October 18 - Ralph Eggleston (animator, art director, storyboard artist and production designer)
- November 17 - Darryl Kurylo (voice actor)
- November 30 - Ben Stiller (actor and comedian)
- December 3 - Andrew Stanton (director)
- December 5 - John Rzeznik (singer-songwriter)
- December 9 - Brad Savage (actor)
- December 21 - Andy Dick (actor and comedian)
- January 7 - Jimmy O'Dea (actor and comedian)
- February 15 - Nat King Cole (singer and leading jazz pianist)
- February 19 - Florence Gill (actress)
- February 23 - Stan Laurel (silent film actor)
- May 1 - Spike Jones (musician and bandleader)
- July 3 - Trigger (Roy Rogers' horse and actor)
- August - Joshua Meador (animator, special effects artist and animation director)
- August 6 - Everett Sloane (actor, songwriter and director)
- December - Alex Mackenzie (Scottish character actor)
- December 12 - Johnny Lee (actor)
- December 22 - Al Ritz (comedian, live performer and member of The Ritz Bros.)