Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Walt Disney opens his Laugh-O-Gram Studio in Kansas City and creates eight animated shorts several of which were based on popular fairy-tales.
- January 7 - Jean-Pierre Rampal (flautist)
- January 17 - Betty White (actress and comedienne)
- January 21 - Telly Savalas (film and television actor and singer)
- February 4 - William Phipps (voice actor)
- April 4 - Elmer Bernstein (composer and conductor)
- May 7 - Darren McGavin (actor)
- May 10 - Nancy Walker (actress and comedienne)
- May 13 - Bea Arthur (actress, comedian, singer)
- May 20 - Peter Hughes (English actor)
- May 27 - Christopher Lee (actor)
- June 12 - Fulton Burley (Disney legend)
- July 26 - Jason Robards (actor)
- July 26 - Blake Edwards (film director, actor, screenwriter and producer)
- August 1 - Arthur Hill (Canadian film actor)
- August 27 - Cate Bauer (actress)
- September 15 - Jackie Cooper (American actor, television director, producer and executive)
- September 22 - Lucille Dinning (singer and member of The Dinning Sisters)
- November 29 - Laurie Main (actor)
- December 21 - Paul Winchell (voice actor)
- December 28 - Stan Lee (founder of Marvel Comics)